News at Extelligent: Highlights of a few of the projects we're working on...
- Extelligent has completed a field market research study for IT services provider Sayers, Inc.
- Extelligent has sponsored the Denver chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Extelligent has underwritten programming for National Public Radio (click here to listen to our ad on NPR affiliate KCFR 1340AM in Denver)
- Extelligent managed logistics, facilitation and hosting of Avnet Technology Solutions' series of seven Virtualization and Sun Services webinars, which included hundreds of executive participants from the IT industry.
- Extelligent Senior Partner Andrew Crane was a featured guest speaker at The University of Colorado - Graduate Business School's Bard Center for Entrepreneurship, where he spoke about the challenges and opportunities involved in starting and operating a business.
- Extelligent renewed its coveted Master Professional Services Agreement with General Electric, for the 9th consecutive year. This prestigious certification recognizes Extelligent's rigorous project management standards, on-time/on-budget performance, and high quality deliverables.
- Extelligent was invited to join the advisory board of CTEK Stapleton, an incubation and organizational development group based in Denver. Extelligent will provide marketing and strategy support for firms funded by CTEK.
- Extelligent executive management members were invited to participate in the inaugural Denver Executive Roundtable meeting hosted by Markwood Capital Partners. The Roundtable is a 'think tank' committed to connecting Denver businesses to sources of growth funding.
- Extelligent has completed Voice of the Customer Survey for Avnet Technology Solutions. Extelligent has gathered and analyzed millions of data points on this quarterly survey dating back to 2003.
- Extelligent has completed the design, development, testing and deployment of Martin Engineering's Foundations Certification Training Program. Through online training multimedia webinars and knowledge testing, the Foundations Certification Training Program allows worldwide access for partners and employees to become certified on Bulk Materials Handling practices and applications.
- Extelligent has completed the Online Government Events calendar project for Avnet Technology Solutions.
- Extelligent has completed the design, development, testing and deployment of Access Distribution's Marketing Customer Contact Database ahead of schedule and under budget. The use of open-source SQL and PHP software allows for extremely cost effective, scalable management of thousands of customer contacts in a secure, easy to use environment.
- Extelligent facilitated McData/Brocade's first annual Partner Advisory Council meeting at the St. Julien Hotel in Boulder, CO.
- Extelligent Senior Partner Andrew Crane was a featured guest speaker on corporate Sarbannes-Oxley compliance at Access Distribution's New Frontiers national conference in Keystone, CO.
- Extelligent facilitated the semiannual Sun Microsystems Service Executive Council meeting at the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Extelligent Senior Partner Andrew Crane was a featured guest speaker at a Denver University - Daniels College of Business graduate database marketing class hosted by Instructor Ken Giffin.
- Extelligent facilitated the semiannual Sun Microsystems Service Executive Council meeting at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield, CO.
- Extelligent has signed an agreement to provide market research, segmentation and support services for VoIP services provider Morpheus. Morpheus Voicebox is an exciting new offering from one of the leaders in file-sharing technology.
- Extelligent announces the conclusion of successful negotiations for the sale of Washington, D.C.-based RSSC and its affiliated companies to a private party. Extelligent served as strategic counsel for the company during its development and maturation period, where sales increased 250%. Integrated marketing communication strategies combined with an industry leading website and marketing communications program developed by Extelligent brought the planned exit strategy to complete fruition. Target sales price, date and terms were met in a successful business sale - another Extelligent success story!
- TeleTech Holdings has renewed its postlaunch client satisfaction measurement program with Extelligent.
- Quist Valuation has retained Extelligent for marketing and sales audit services.
- Cingular has purchased the commercial reproduction rights for Extelligent's Wireless Satisfaction Study.
- Patton Boggs LLP has retained Extelligent for intellectual property viability and market feasibility research.